Share:

#WCW Gisele Bundchen’s Veggie Maintained Body

Subscribe

Via Email:    

Archive



Blog Categories

Jan 06, 2016

Who doesn’t want to make their food intake 80% vegetables? – Well us for starters, cut out white flour and sugar? NO WAY!

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady’s personal chef, Allen Campbell, spilled the beans on what this power couple eats to maintain their perfect physique to Boston.com. While 80% of their diet is vegetables and whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans, the other 20% is lean meat: grass-fed organic steak, duck, and chicken. Their fish of choice is wild salmon.

Source: Elle.com